Tuesday 9 August 2016

Romania, on the road again...

It has been almost a year since my last real trip. My feet and my passport have been itchy ever since I came back from Central African Republic. But i needed to sort of set my grounds a bit in Morocco before hitting the road again.

When the opportunity presented itself for a two week break this summer, i couldnt resist. No matter it being only two little weeks, i had to get out and hit the road again. Get out of my comfort zone and challenge myself a bit.

So my search was easy. Europe, in order to optimize my travel time. Then i picked the cheapest country on the European cost of living index, and found the nearest airport with the cheapest airfare. Romania, via Budapest. I have always been curious about this part of the world, so why not? Two weeks wouldnt be too much of a risk anyway.

And off i went, not to sure what to expect nor what to look for, but sure of one thing: it would be a positive learning experience, necessary to give my Moroccan aventureless routine, a little boost of energy and passion.

Bon voyage to moi! :0)

1 comment: